OSHA Citation Defense & Safety Training
When OSHA cites your operation, our partner GotSafety helps resolve the citation through telephone consultation with companies throughout the U.S. or with actual boots on the ground in California. Contact us in the event of an emergency and let our experts help you determine the severity of the situation and whether or not it requires notification. In addition, count on the GotSafety client center and mobile app to access safety training, and much more.
24/7 Emergency Consultation
We recognize that you may have to work early hours, late nights, weekends or holidays. When a serious accident or incident occurs, you can have peace of mind knowing that you can reach a professional safety consultant right away. NOTE: Failure to contact OSHA within 8 hours following a serious injury will result in a mandatory $5,000 fine.
Call us in the event of an emergency and let our experts help you determine the severity of the situation and whether or not it requires notification. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions and help you deal with emergencies 24 hours a day. You may call us anytime with your emergency or urgent safety related questions (800) 734-3574.
Full Access GotSafety Client Center and Mobile App
- Manage Employee Roster - Upload, activate, and deactivate employees
- Manage Employee Training
- Approve newly added lessons for viewing
- Create custom playlists for new hires, departments, ets.
- Schedule employee training
- Send training reminders
- Manage training records by name, date, topic, location or department
- Document Upload - Upload company documents such as Safety Data Sheets, PDFs, and more.
- Customized Forms
- Create custom forms which can be filled out on PC, or smart device.
- Manage submitted forms.
- My Learning Module - Upload and track company training of any kind.
- Statistics - Quickly see where you are with your required training and more.
Employee Client Center - PC and Mobile App
- Offline Mobile Access - Download documentation, training, or forms which can be accessed and filled out while not in mobile service areas, then submitted automatically upon return to service area.
- Safety Training
- View our 1,000 safety topics in English and Spanish (Read only).
- Hundreds of topics available in video and audio (English and Spanish).
- View company training from “My Learning Module” if uploaded.
- Sign off using your finger on smart device or mouse on PC.
- OSHA Documentation - If purchased, your OSHA documentation will be viewable on your mobile app in addition to your PC client center.
- Document Upload - View any company documents uploaded by your company’s administrator from our Repository Tree.
- Forms - Fill out and submit forms from your PC or smart device.